Ruger 10/22 Carbine
For over 50 years, the Ruger 10/22 Carbine has been America’s favourite .22 rifle. With proven performance, a legendary action and a renowned, reliable rotary magazine, the 10/22 has inspired a loyal following for a half century. With proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application, the Ruger 10/22 rifle is ideally suited for informal target shooting, “plinking”, small game hunting and action-shooting events.
- Stock: Hardwood
- Front Sight: Gold Bead
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Capacity: 10
- Finish: Satin Black
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Overall Length: 37″
- Barrel Length: 18.50″
- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.